Whenever you want to look better than your no-makeup face, but you don’t want to go too drastic, follow this tutorial.
- Start off with your regular foundation and blemish remover.
- This is the only point where it’s okay to put “too” much on, but still use your judgment.
- Only apply black eyeliner to the top of your eye.
- You can also use brown to create an even more natural look.
- Next, apply the eye shadow.
- Use three shades of brown to achieve this natural look.
- Put the darkest shade on the lid, the medium shade in between your eyebrow and lid, and then the lightest shade just below the eyebrow.
- Be sure to blend these colors together or it will not look right.
- Use very little mascara, and only use it on your top eyelashes.
- Use very little blush.
There you have it! A nice, natural look that still looks classy. This is an everyday look.